Very, *VERY* early this morning at 4am Central time we performed world-wide server maintenance and deployed a new patch for Starhawk. The patch is focused on resolving the most common crashes as well as providing a new automatic system of recording any network errors that players encounter. There were however a few other things that were included in the patch so here's the full list:
- Fixed for the prominent Crashes & Locks
- Added automated network disconnect error-reporting
- Fixed missing sound FX for when missiles are dodged
- Fixed XP display for players already at the first-tier level cap of 50
- Fixed Server-List so it can scroll properly and display the full-set of global games
- Fixed texture paging bug that sometimes caused a blank Uplink
- Fixed the Sweet-Tooth's awesome butcher's blade accessory
- Fixed the bug causing only 4 players to be allowed into your Homeworld
- Fixed bug that caused the Clan Leader board to scroll incorrectly
- Fixed Server-List filter on full games to work properly
As we've mentioned before, the team here at LightBox Interactive is working on another game balance update and we'll be providing you the list of all of the changes next week! We're also hearing our community "Loud & Clear" on our voice issues. The team at LightBox Interactive has spent many days debugging what the issue is and we've relayed that information to our Network team at SONY. They are currently investigating a fix and we'll be sure to keep you all posted!
We are very thankful of our community's patience and we are fully committed to making sure the Starhawk experience continues to improve with Updates and Patches as well as grow with FREE downloadable maps!